TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Adveropia Kft. a 'garage' start up in the internet marketing space is looking to hire a young and energetic individual to join our team as a Technical Project Manager.
We are nerds who love technology, marketing and being creative. We possess a variety of skills ranging from Design to Programming and looking for a person who
is self thought and considers the computer to be his/her hobby and loves marketing.
The right individual for this job will have experience
- Minimum 1 year experience managing a team of people, delegating tasks
- Creating websites in HTML/CSS.
- Register domain names, changing DNS, setting IN A & CNAME addresses
- Managing projects using trello, basecamp, or other project management tools online
- Knows how to install wordpress, create new posts, set themes, change plugins, etc.
- Knows how to use excel, word
- Knows how to use google docs like spreadsheets, word
- Knows hot to create PDFs
- Some experience with Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas
The ideal candidate should possess most (if not all) of the following skills and experience:
- Impeccable English (speaking and writing skills)
- Passion for research and advanced learning
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Interest in Internet Marketing
- Comfortable working on multiple projects
- Problem solving skills
- Organizational skills
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing , agile and dedicated team passionate about technology and innovation
- Full-time job
- Attractive base salary
- Cutting edge projects
- Long-term outstanding candidates have a chance to earn bonuses
- Constant improvement